This month I am playing along with the Old Skool Blogathon. I’ve been feeling nostalgic for the old days of LiveJournal, and this seems like just what I wanted. I’m a little late starting, so I’m going to catch up today and tomorrow…and every other time I don’t post
Dec 1: De-Selfie
Here I am! In this photo, I am tired, freshly showered, and slightly unsure about my newly-shorn bangs (that I cut myself).
Dec 2: Time Capsule
- What are you reading? The last thing I read was the Little House books (for the millionth time)
- What are you watching? I’m revisiting Doctor Who episodes after all the excitement about the 50th anniversary special (which was SOOOOO GOOD!!). And I just went to see Frozen in theatres (which was amazing)
- What are you listening to? Two bands I discovered recently on Rdio (which is basically Spotify that doesn’t hate Canada): We Are the In Crowd and Rocket to the Moon. They’re both distinctly pop-punky and danceable, and I find the combination irresistible. Also, we’ve been listening to the Frozen soundtrack on the way to and from work/school. Listening to my 5 year old sing along is possibly the most adorable thing ever.
- What are you loving? I’m taking a workshop that’s based on the book The Four Desires. I’m halfway through and it has been, quite literally, life-changing. Workshops like this are one of the many perks of working where I do!
- What are you wearing? Black work pants, a red tank top, and a big blue hoodie (after-work outfit of champions!)
- What are you creating? I’ve been crocheting all kinds of Christmas gifts. So far I’ve finished a ball and gotten halfway through 2 pairs of fingerless gloves.
- What are you looking forward to? Christmas!